- Developer: Fragrance Group (Singapore Developer)
- Address: 134 Spencer St, Melbourne Victoria 3000, Australia
- District: NA
- Property Type: Apt / Condo
- Tenure: Freehold
- Total Units: 780
Premier Tower, Melbourne, Australia is a mixed use tower located on the corner of Bourke St. and Spencer St opposite Southern Cross Station in Melbourne’s CBD with high level of accessibility. Thus, the opportunity to capture uninterrupted views over the Melbourne CBD and bay views.
The tower is distinguished in both form and expression, pushing the architectural standards by providing a captivating and inspired curved façade silhouette.
WHY INVEST IN PREMIER TOWER?
- Directly in front of Southern Cross Station
- Boutique hotel with approx. 173 rooms within the development
- Panoramic views over the Melbourne CBD and Port Philip Bay
- Minutes away from Crown Casino Complex and Southbank’s strip
- Award-winning architect – Elenberg Fraser
- Choice of 1 and 2 bedroom units
- 10% down payment and 90% upon completion
- 800 m – Etihad Sports Stadium
- 1 km – Crown Casino
- 1.3 km – Emporium
- 1.5 km – The Arts Centre
- 900 m – Melbourne Fashion
- 10 m – Southern Cross Station
- 1.2 km – Docklands
- 1.2km – Southbank
- 900 m – Bourke St Retail
1. The most liveable city. The Economist Intelligence Unit’s liveability survey, which compares 140 major cities from around the globe, gave the capital a score of 97.5 out of 100—ranking it on top of the list for the fourth year in a row. The survey takes into consideration culture, education, healthcare, environment and infrastructure. Melbourne got a perfect 100 score in the areas of education, healthcare, infrastructure and sport.
2. Affordable residential real estate market. Property investment in Melbourne remains favourable with property prices maintaining a healthy and moderate growth pace and with the state and federal government providing assistance packages to homebuyers.
3. Low urban density. It is one of the lowest-density cities in the world, boasting a vast land stretching more than 90 km from north to south and 100 km from east to west. Ironically, it is Victoria and Australia’s major economic contributors, accounting 27% of the former’s gross state product and the latter’s gross domestic product.
4. Positive capital growth. Investing in real estate in Melbourne today could mean 100% return on investment 10 years or less from now. Property prices are on the move, thanks to the strong population growth, low interest rate, and moderate income growth. For investment property to rent out, generous deductibles are available.
THE FOYER GROUND FLOOR
Your urban lifestyle begins here, with secure city living and the comfort of a residents’ lounge area. The in-house hotel in the building’s lower levels adds to the feeling of pure indulgence and a private concierge caters to your every need. Access to your apartment is via the lift lobby and a vibrant pathway to premier lifestyle is on your doorstep.
PREMIER DECK LEVEL 07
Whether you want to activate, socialise, communicate or revitalise, Premier Tower has something for you. The first-class amenities include private dining areas, catering kitchens, fully-equipped gym, pool, spa, sauna and entertainment zones – all set against a stunning backdrop of impressive city views, for the finest apartment living possible.
PREMIER LOUNGE LEVEL 46
In this premium zone of Premier Tower, you’ll enjoy exclusive access to private facilities, including bars, dining areas, theatre, games and lounges. You’ll feel at home in this impressive space, with exquisite views that take in the best of Melbourne’s vast skyline.
PREMIER CLUB LEVEL 76
This exclusive area is for Premier Tower residents on level 48 and above, to access in indulgent style, with lounge areas, private dining and exclusive entertaining. The design innovation of rotating seating pods allows you to sit back and enjoy the city views from all angles, with built-in speakers for immersive surround sound enjoyment and connectivity to your technology.
Many, many more