- Developer: PLAZA VENTURES PTE LTD (A CONSORTIUM COMPRISING OF GSH CORPORATION LIMITED, TYJ GROUP, VIBRANT GROUP AND DB2Land)
- Address: 20 Cecil Street, Singapore
- District: D01 Boat Quay / Raffles Place
- Property Type: Office/F&B
- Tenure: Leasehold 99 years from 1989
- Total Units: 280
- Unit Mix: Strata Office, Shop & Food and beverage outlets
GSH Plaza The 28-storey GSH Plaza, nestled in the heart of Singapore’s Central Business District, has a total of 259 strata office units. It also has 2 floors of retail space for 8 shops and 13 food & beverage outlets.
GSH Plaza Strategically placed at the junction of Church Street and Cecil Street, the Grade-A GSH Plaza is just a couple of minutes walk from Raffles Place MRT station and within easy reach of Telok Ayer MRT station, thereby connecting commuters to the East-West, North-South, Downtown and the future Thomson-East Coast MRT lines. It is also accessible to major expressways such as the Marina Coastal Expressway nearby. Being in the vicinity of luxury residences and a myriad of dining, entertainment, hopping and leisure hotspots, GSH Plaza reinforces the contemporary trend of work and play in urban living.
The strata office units for sale ranges from 480 square feet to 1,700 square feet
- Loading Bays
- Broadband Internet Ready