ENCLAVE, EAST PERTH
- Developer: Blackburne
- Address: 35-37 Bronte Street
- District: East Perth
- Property Type: Apt
- Tenure: Freehold
- Total Units: 65 units over 12 storeys
Affordable Pricing (subject to change without notice)
- One bedroom from $380,000 to $470,000
- Two bedroom, two bathroom from $630,000 to $920,000
- Two bedroom, two bathroom plus separate study from $870,000 to $930,000
- Three bedroom, two bathroom penthouses from $870,000 to $1,500,000
Enclave is an exciting new development by Blackburne. Located within walking distance to the new footbridge, the CBD, the new Perth Stadium and Crown Entertainment Complex. It’s placed between two major growth centres in a quiet, peaceful location.
Enclave is a high end boutique development of only 65 apartments over 12 levels. It is located in a quiet leafy street in East Perth with panoramic city, park or river views from many of the apartments. Nearby are the famous WACA Cricket Ground, Gloucester Park Raceway, Royal Perth Hospital and the Perth Arena.
Enclave is conveniently positioned in Perth’s free transit zone making it easy to jump on a CAT or Transperth bus to the CBD, West Perth and Northbridge. So you can leave the car at home and save on cab fares too. Perfect if you work in the city or rent out your apartment to office workers.
This boutique development is targeted to set a new benchmark for affordable, quality living in Perth.
East Perth is one of the highest growth areas of WA. Enclave is walking distance to Crown and the new Perth stadium and footbridge as well as train stations and the CBD. It’s a rare location right in the centre of Perth’s growth.
Western Australia is the fastest growing state in Australia both in terms of GDP and population growth. The Australian Bureau of Statistics predicts that Perth’s population will significantly increase by 2020.Perth is undergoing a significant long term shift in demand towards apartment style living. Currently around 11% of Perth’s residents live in apartments whilst in Sydney and Melbourne the percentage is around 30%. As cities grow more and more, people trend towards apartment living. Perth is now a major international city and the time for significant demand for apartment living has come.
Currently being developed in Perth:
– Kings Square & The City Link development – increase of 14,000 professional new employment and $5.3 billion being spend by government and private investors – expected to be completed in 2 – 3 years.
– Elizabeth Quay – Currently under construction, $3.2 billion being spent by government & private investors, part of it due to open in late 2015. It will host lots of cafes, bars, shops and restaurants. There will also be a Ritz Carlton 6 star hotel being built.
– New Perth Stadium – Currently under construction in Burwood at a cost of $1 billion spent by the government and an additional $54 million foot bridge linking East Perth to the new venue. This stadium will host around 60,000 people each week for all sorts of events such as AFL, Cricket, Soccer, Rugby, Concerts & other events which will be a big factor in stimulating the East Perth economy and surrounding suburbs. Scheduled for completion & opening early 2017 with new foot bridge to East Perth. For more info click here
– Crown Casino & Redevelopment – $750 million to $1 billion earmarked for spending which will include – 6 star hotel due for completion in about 12 months, shops, restaurants bars, theatres and a superb entertainment precinct. For more info click here
- Roof Top Lounge
- Outdoor BBQ Area