- Developer: World Class Land (Singapore Developer)
- Address: 60 A’Beckett Street, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
- District: NA
- Property Type: Apt / Condo
- Tenure: Freehold
- 456 one, two and three bedroom apartments located in the podium up to level 54
- Located along the northern edge of Melbourne’s CBD grid, The AVANT is central to all the amenities that Melbourne has to offer such as RMIT, the University of Melbourne, Queen Victoria Market, major employment precincts and internationally renowned retail shopping. The AVANT soars to over 183.35 above sea level, with apartments throughout the tower designed to take in the best possible views across Melbourne in all directions. The upper levels of the AVANT enjoy spectacular views of the Melbourne’s CBD and its harbour.
- Striking architecture with curtain wall glazing, feature fins and corner chamfers by award winning architects, Elenberg Fraser
- Vibrant vertical community with extensive suite of amenities.
- Exceptional quality finishes including centralised VRF to living areas of all units and Master Bedroom of 2-Bed and 3-Bed Apartments, engineered timber floors to living areas, reconstituted stone bench tops and concealed cisterns.
- Convenient location with close proximity to universities, retail and employment amenities.
- Adjacent to the iconic RMIT Swanston Academic Building and outdoor sporting facilities and public amenities at A’Beckett Urban Square. Short walking distance to Melbourne Central Train Station
- A large range of residential amenities will be located on levels 08, 09 and 55. These will include a mix of both exterior and internal spaces and will be available to all residents of the building
- 80 carpark lots
WHY INVEST IN AVANT?
- Iconic landmark in the heart of Melbourne CBD
- 55-story stunningly designed residential tower
- Award-winning architect and interior designer: Elenberg Fraser
- Just a minute walk to RMIT University (College of Business) and Close to Melbourne Central shopping and dining precinct
- Quality finishes and premium bran fittings
- Choice of 1, 2, 3-bedroom units
- 10% deposit, 90% upon completion
The Avant enjoys immediate access to all of central Melbourne’s retail, recreation and employment opportunities, remaining animated by the intensity of the busy city centre. The site’s location enjoys access to a variety of public amenities; in particular the Queen Victoria Market, Flagstaff Gardens, Melbourne Central, the QV complex, RMIT University, the University of Melbourne, the State Library and Bourke Street Mall, as well as a myriad of bars and cafes.
It is also conveniently located in close proximity to public transport networks, being approximately 200m from Melbourne Central Railway Station and various tram and bus routes in all directions.
1. The most liveable city. The Economist Intelligence Unit’s liveability survey, which compares 140 major cities from around the globe, gave the capital a score of 97.5 out of 100—ranking it on top of the list for the fourth year in a row. The survey takes into consideration culture, education, healthcare, environment and infrastructure. Melbourne got a perfect 100 score in the areas of education, healthcare, infrastructure and sport.
2. Affordable residential real estate market. Property investment in Melbourne remains favourable with property prices maintaining a healthy and moderate growth pace and with the state and federal government providing assistance packages to homebuyers.
3. Low urban density. It is one of the lowest-density cities in the world, boasting a vast land stretching more than 90 km from north to south and 100 km from east to west. Ironically, it is Victoria and Australia’s major economic contributors, accounting 27% of the former’s gross state product and the latter’s gross domestic product.
4. Positive capital growth. Investing in real estate in Melbourne today could mean 100% return on investment 10 years or less from now. Property prices are on the move, thanks to the strong population growth, low interest rate, and moderate income growth. For investment property to rent out, generous deductibles are available.
Lvl 8 : Library /Theatrette
Lvl 9 : Lap pool, Wading pool, Spa, Steam and Sauna, BBQ , Games room, Gym, Lounge Area
Lvl 55 : Conservatory, Private Dining, Lounges
Many, many more